Whether you are touring, camping, glamping or self-catering, we offer a range of facilities and services to ensure you enjoy your stay here at Mena. Mena Farm and our campsite facilities are rated as 4-pennant by the AA, and we’re all about quiet and relaxing holidays.
Please see here for more information on our Covid safety measures on-site and how they impact our facilities and services.
- Shop stocking essential camping equipment, toiletries, food, ice creams, and a range of soft and alcoholic drinks
- Picnic tables for alfresco dining
- Freezer for ice packs
- Free wifi available at reception – full 4G signal across the site
- Maps of local walks and cycle trails
- Gadget charging (for a small donation to charity)
- Calor gas refills
- Card payments
- Firepits for hire and firewood for sale
- Recommendations and phone numbers for local taxis, restaurants etc.
- Camping gear storage for those hiking the The Cornish Saints’ Way, or other walking and cycling tours if required
- Hard-standing and grass pitches, with 10-amp hookups available
- Rental of solar panel arrays with battery packs for charging and lighting in your tent
- Drinking water and fire safety points dotted around the site
Shower and Toilet Block:
- Bright, modern unisex facilities with public areas monitored by CCTV for safety and security
- Fully contained toilet and shower cubicles for complete privacy
- Two family-sized shower rooms and baby bath
- Three single shower cubicles
- Free hot water
- Separate wheelchair accessible shower room
- Coin-operated hairdryer
Washup and Laundry Block:
- Four washing up sinks
- Separate laundry room with coin-operated washing machine, tumble dryer, laundry sink
- Chemical/toilet waste and grey waste water disposal points
Food and Drink:
We have regular visits throughout the Summer from a range of pop-up food and drink stalls. Please see here to find out what’s available.
What else can you enjoy at Mena Farm?
- Mobile bike servicing and hire in partnership with Explore by Bike
- Games barn with pool table, TV lounge, ping pong, air hockey, books and games (currently unavailable due to Covid safety precautions)
- Play area with basketball hoop, swings, slide and play fort – far enough not to disturb, but close enough to supervise from the comfort of your tent!
- Nature walks – 15 acres of meadows, ponds and woodlands to explore
- Visit the chickens and help collect the eggs
- Take the children fishing for tiddlers in our large, well-stocked fish pond (you will need to show an EA licence). For serious anglers coarse fishing is available within a couple of miles of Mena
Camping & Touring Made Easy…
Everyone knows that setting up camp is the best part of a camping trip, but packing up isn’t quite so much fun. How about touring in a campervan? O’Connors have a great range of vans, and their Okehampton site is only an hour away from Mena.
Or, of course, you can choose from our range of luxurious glamping accommodation…
Other nearby amenities:
Just over a mile away is our brilliant village, Lanivet, which boasts award-winning eateries, the Welcome Stranger Fish and Chip Restaurant, and The Lanivet Inn. You’ll also find a large Spar shop, post office, hair salon, great community centre and sports facilities, and the village church marks the official centre of Cornwall.
We’re also very lucky to have horse-riding and doggy-daycare available within a mile of the site, and a beauty therapist a very short walk away. If you’d like a massage, facial or other beauty treatment during your stay at Mena Farm, please check out what Kelly at the The Stable has to offer.
Despite it’s convenient location, our little campsite in Cornwall has a distinct countryside feel and it’s sometimes hard to imagine that we’re just a few minutes’ drive from one of the county’s largest towns – Bodmin. Here you will find just about everything you may need during your stay. Bodmin boasts Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Asda, Aldi and Lidl supermarkets as well as several petrol stations, butchers, pubs, cafes, restaurants and a hospital. It also has one of the best tourist information centres in the county, packed full of ideas for days out.