Prices from £16 per night!
Please visit our online booking page for up to date availability and prices. We do not take bookings via email, so please use our online booking system here, or call us directly to book on +44 (0)1208 831845.
You can read our Terms and Conditions for Bookings and Cancellations here.
Camping & Touring:
- Prices are based on two people and one vehicle (excluding trailers), plus a maximum of two dogs per pitch. Fees are applicable for each additional person, to a maximum of six people per pitch.
- Minimum stay varies depending on time of year – if your dates are not available online, then please give us a call directly as we may still be able to accommodate you.
- In addition to your tent/caravan/van, your pitch fee includes either an awning, or a gazebo, or a pup tent.
- Extra people/children/vehicles are charged accordingly and must be included at time of booking. Trailers are classed as an additional vehicle and are charged accordingly. We allow a maximum of two vehicles per pitch, but you may have to park your additional vehicle away from your pitch.
- Infants and children aged up to two are free. Those aged two and above are charged at the standard children’s rate. 16+ are classed as adults.
- Check in is from 2pm. Reception closes at 7pm and strictly no arrivals from 9pm onwards.
- We ask that you vacate your pitch on your day of departure by 12pm. Fees are applicable for late departures.
- If you wish to book with friends and family, we only allow a maximum of two pitches per group.
- We are unable to guarantee pitch requests, and reserve the right to separate groups, or to change your pitch prior to, or on arrival.
- Maximum size per main unit (tent/caravan/van) is 6 x 4 metres, to include either an awning or a gazebo, or a pup tent.
- Oversized tents may not have room for an awning, gazebo or pup tent.
- If you’re not sure about your setup, please phone us to discuss in advance of booking.
Extras for Camping/Touring:
- Additional car and/or trailer = £5 per night (maximum 2 x vehicles per pitch)
- Additional adult(s) = £6 each per night
- Additional child(ren) = £5 each per night
- Day visitor fees = £5 per person including children from age 2 upwards (All visitors must sign in at reception and leave by 10pm)
- Please note: from 1 October to 31 March, our electric pitches are metered. The pitch fee includes 10 KWH of energy, with additional fees per KWH used, charged at the prevailing rate.
Walkers and Cyclists:
- If arriving on foot or on bicycle, please phone or email ahead so that we know to expect you.
- A discount is available for lone walkers and cyclists arriving on foot or bicycle, but this can’t be booked online.
- For walking/cycling groups larger than two people, please book ahead.
- Minimum stay varies depending on the time of year. The maximum stay is 14 nights.
- Prices are based on two people and one vehicle (excluding trailers).
- For bell tents and cabins, fees are applicable for each additional person, to a maximum of four people and must be included at the time of booking. Infants are free and we can provide a travel cot, but you must bring your own bedding. The additional person fee is applicable for any child using one of our beds.
- Dogs are not allowed unless by prior arrangement, and strictly no other pets allowed.
- No fees are applicable should you wish to bring your own awning or gazebo.
- Trailers are classed as an additional vehicle and are charged accordingly. We allow a maximum of two vehicles per pitch, but you may have to park your second vehicle elsewhere.
- Check in is from 5pm. Reception closes at 7pm and strictly no arrivals from 9pm onwards.
- We ask that you vacate your unit on your day of departure by 10am. Fees are applicable for late departures.
- If you wish to book with friends and family, we only allow a maximum of two units per group, unless by prior agreement. Please contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Extras for Glamping:
- Additional car and/or trailer = £5 per night to a maximum of two per booking.
- Pets = £5 per dog per night (no cats allowed in our accommodation).
- Base fee for bell tents and cabins includes 2 x people, with additional per person fees applicable to a maximum of 4 x people.
Please see our full terms and conditions for our booking and cancellation policies.